Mission

Our business here at FootsNotes is to encourage young people to enlighten themselves.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Workout Rut

When working out beware of the Workout Rut. The workout rut is caused basically by your body getting used to the workouts that you do. Soon not only will your body get used to the workout but also so mind. This post was inspired when i was in the gym last night with a friend and my body wasn't up to do anything. My mind was always there to encourage my body but there was not a lot of physical effort put in. Today when my workout time came around, both my mind and body where uninterested in working out, causing me to have to miss a workout day. A couple of google searches and a brief overview of my workouts the last past couple of weeks i knew what the issue was; workout rut. i had allowed myself to get bored with my workout routine. One way to avoid doing this is to keep new exercises incorporated into your workout. The object of this is to keep your muscles guessing. This will ensure that your body or mind will never get bored with your routine. I just had to inform you of this before it happens to you...

Love & Peace Family

No comments: