Mission

Our business here at FootsNotes is to encourage young people to enlighten themselves.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Casual Sex

A lot of you may not be aware of the fact that I am one of the biggest supporters of casual sex. I have yet to spot a flaw in this system. Sure i've seen the movies with the guys who get lonely and long for relationships or something real but i have yet to encounter this problem. If i do at one point in time get lonely i plan to get a dog. In my opinion there are just too many different types of beautiful women in this world with different personalities and stories to share for me to just be with 1. I know some of you are shaking your heads and calling me all kinds of names but i also know that i'm getting through to someone right now. I love women... I do, and i'm not out to hurt them or mistreat them, i just think that casual sex is easier on the heart than relationships. This is no disrespect to people in relationships. When I see people in healthy relationships it's beautiful, i just feel like having F*ck buddies is a better situation. Don't read this and avoid relationships from now on, this is just my opinion. if you feel differently, prove me wrong. If you can't, Shut Up. lol

Love & Peace Family

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good writing

Reta said...

Seems as if this is spoken from someone who's been hurt before. the problem may not be from avoiding being hurt but rather healing from previous relationships and then taking enjoyment in what true love can bring from future love interests.

Tay Foots said...

lol...